Is your Google Search Console showing a trend of plummeting clicks and soaring impressions? Welcome to "The Great Decoupling," a seismic shift in how people are using the web driven by AI Overviews. In this episode of Whiteboard Friday, Tom explains how AI is fundamentally changing user behavior and what it means for your website's strategy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How To Get Your Website Ready For AI Agents
AI agents are already browsing your site. Here is Crystal Carter's five-part framework for agent readiness, from llms.txt and MCP to cho...
-
““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““ Posted by AnnSmarty Somehow, many businesses I’ve come across online have ...
-
“““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““ Posted by AnnSmarty Somehow, many businesses I’ve come across online have one glaring problem in common: ...
-
““““““““““““““““““““““““ Posted by AnnSmarty Somehow, many businesses I’ve come across online have one glaring problem in common: a very we...
No comments:
Post a Comment