Join Peter Richman from Plug and Play as he tackles a common marketing dilemma: should you maintain multiple domains or consolidate them? Learn the key factors affecting this decision, including SEO impact, resource management, and audience targeting. Discover why larger websites often have greater pull for attracting links and traffic, and when maintaining separate domains might make strategic sense.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How To Get Your Website Ready For AI Agents
AI agents are already browsing your site. Here is Crystal Carter's five-part framework for agent readiness, from llms.txt and MCP to cho...
-
““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““ Posted by AnnSmarty Somehow, many businesses I’ve come across online have ...
-
“““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““““ Posted by AnnSmarty Somehow, many businesses I’ve come across online have one glaring problem in common: ...
-
““““““““““““““““““““““““ Posted by AnnSmarty Somehow, many businesses I’ve come across online have one glaring problem in common: a very we...
No comments:
Post a Comment